Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1: P90x/Insanity Hybrid - Chest/Back and ARX

Well since I didn't complete my Day 1 - chest/back and ab ripper x yesterday, I got up this morning and did it.  It's been awhile since I've done this dvd, so I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  I guess my scores are alright but I know I did what Tony says not to do - stop to early.  For most of the exercises, I stopped way before the time was over.  I just wanted to give myself a base today to see where I'm at by not over doing it.  I have listed the move and then how many reps I completed in each round.

Standard push ups - 25 / 22
Wide pull ups - 4 / 4
Military push up - 15 / 17
Chin ups - 5 / 5
Wide push ups - 20 / 22
Overhand pull ups - 3 / 2
Decline push ups - 20 / 15
Heavy pants - (20lbs) 10 / 10
Diamond push ups - 15 / 12
Lawn mowers - (20lbs) L - 12 / 12; R - 12 / 12
Dive bombers - 10 / 12
Back flys - (10lbs) - 12 / 12

No comments:

Post a Comment