Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5: P90x/Insanity Hybrid Challenge - Legs/Back & ARX

Well, my legs are burning like CRAZY!  Today was day 5 of the P90x/Insanity hybrid challenge.  What was on tap???  Legs/Back and ARX.  I started the morning with 20 mins of running intervals.  I then hosted our 6am 8 in 8 workout, which was Cardio Abs.  Shaun T puts in down in only 15 mins and my abs feel it and say thank you!  Next up, legs and back.  My legs are burning from all those squats, skaters and lunges.  I'm tryna burn my thighs OFF!  I even got my pull ups and chin ups in.  I was so proud that I got in 9 chin ups in a row!  WOOT....go me!  To close my workout, I did Ab Ripper X.  Tony put in another 15 min workout that sent me over the edge.  This challenge is NO JOKE....you should join me/us!

No comments:

Post a Comment