Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Monday, September 5, 2011

Goals for week of 9/5

Here are my goals for the week. I have some new ones as well as some that I did not complete from last week.  :(  Let's go and make it a great week!

PROFESSIONALLY:

1.       Get Domain names – team beachbody, shakeology and blog page.

a.       Complete by 9/10

2.       Complete all courses under Business Essentials in the Coaches Training Academy.

a.       Complete by 9/10

3.       Start studying Personal Training Material – read a chapter a day

a.       Complete by 9/10

4.       Provide BB experience to at least 2 new people a day.

a.       Continuous
PERSONALLY:

1.       Blog and upload you tube videos at least 3 times

a.       Complete by 9/10

2.       Continue daily devotions.

a.       Continuous

3.       Power wash the house.

a.       Complete by 9/10

4.       Donate clothes too small to a local shelter.

a.       Complete by 9/10
PHYSICALLY:

1.       Follow week 1 of P90x/Insanity hybrid and track in WOWY.

a.       Complete by 9/10

2.       Track my meals every day.

a.       Continuous

3.       Drink at least 100oz of H2O every day.

a.       Continuous

4.       Get hair done.

a.       Complete by 9/10


1 comment:

  1. wow great great greatttt goals coach. we def need to help you stay accountabled with those. you are going to rock this week. watch and see.

    ReplyDelete