Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Sunday, September 4, 2011

P90X/Insanity Hybrid Challenge "Before" Measurements and Fit Test Results

Well, today starts the Fit Phatty P90X/Insanity Hybrid Challenge.  I just completed my measurements and fit test so that I can track my progress during the next 84 days.  Here is where I am currently.

Measurements:
Weight - 156.8lbs
Chest - 36 inches
Waist - 31 inches
Hips - 40 inches
Right Thigh - 23 inches

Fit Test:
Push Ups - 44 (all on my toes)
In & Outs - 65
Seated Wall Sit - 3:03
Jumping Jacks - 80
Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 35
Power Knees - (R) - 70; (L) - 69
Vertical Leap - I still need to complete

I can't wait to re-take this test in 4 weeks to see where my fitness level goes.  See you in 4 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Finally other people doing the P90x challenge this month. Tried to get other people from my usuall weight loss group on caloriecount.com but they were all being whimps.

    ReplyDelete