Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Friday, September 2, 2011

No Cage Fitness or Tennis but Softball???

So, as you guys know, a couple of weeks ago I asked about doing something different with my fitness routine.  I was looking at either taking Cage Fitness or Tennis.  Unfortunately, neither one of those fit into my schedule with my son playing football.  But instead of not doing anything, I am playing co-ed softball.  The games are on Tuesday's which still interfere with football practice but I can make most of them because of the timing.  I've calcuated that I can burn about 350-375 calories during that hour.  I'm really excited about it since I haven't played in like 15+ years when my church back home use to play.  I'll report back to let you guys know how the season goes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment