Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Tuesday, September 20, 2011

P90x-Insanity Hybrid - Day 17: Shoulders, Arms & ARX

Today was Day 17 of our Team Fit Phatty hybrid of P90x-Insanity.  I have to say, it was a good day.  I was focused on heavier weights in the 8-10 rep range.  I'm looking to increase the muscle size in my arms and legs.  Needs to say, I worked myself today.  By the end of the workout, I was feeling accomplished and pooped!  I love when I lift and I can be drenched with sweat and breathe heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment