Welcome to my Fitness Journey!

Welcome to my blog! I want to thank you for following me. I will be sharing my fitness journey, the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope to hear how you are doing on your journey as well. Make sure that you check back often for discussions, workouts, tips, challenges, etc. If there is anything that I can help you with, please let me know!
















Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 3: P90X/Insanity Hybrid Challenge - Shoulders/Arms and ARX

So, today was day 3 of the p90x/insanity hybrid.  The schedule called from shoulders/arms and ab ripper x.  I knew I was going to be in for it because I had to host the 6am 8 in 8 challenge.  And of course there was a twist to that workout.  I started the day with 30 mins of running intervals.  Then we did Insanity's Insane Abs for the 8 in 8.  The end my workouts, I completed Shoulders/Arms and Ab Ripper X.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete the bonus round because I found out school was closed with no power.  I didn't know if it was true because I hadn't heard anything on the news, the school website nor school line was updated and we hadn't received a call.  Finally, I saw when of the bus drivers and she confirmed that it was, and then after all that we received a call from the school saying it was closed.  Next week, I'll complete the bonus round.  I'm feeling really good after today's workouts.  I'll continue to stretch to make it through the day.

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment